Adding window tint to your vehicle not only looks fantastic but keeps your car cool in the summer and protects you and your interior from UV damage.
Messenger Motorworks offers high-quality window tint installation using premium films and modern techniques for a look that lasts.
We pride ourselves in being one of the elite tint shops in the area. In addition to constantly working on improving the work environment to reduce contamination, we utilize a CNC plotter to cut our tint patterns. This in combination with our wet-install process ensure a perfect fit every time with no risk to your vehicle.
Messenger Motorworks currently offers two types of films, both leaders in their respective categories. Our standard tint is a metal-free, non-reflective charcoal film with a lifetime warranty; this is a very high-quality film that is guaranteed never to fade. Our premium film is a nanoceramic material that leads the industry in color, heat rejection and infrared ray rejection.
Block up to 70% of solar heat for a cooler ride.
Help protect your seats and dash.
Prevent glare from the sun and headlights.
Feel comfortable in your happy place.
No more shattered glass or smash and grabs.
Solar Gard Galaxie
A non-reflective film with superior quality and exceptional performance that will enhance your driving experience and protect you from the sun’s heat and damaging UV rays. Industry leading clarity, for unaltered visibility and safe driving, make Galaxie the ideal window film for looking and keeping cool.
- Guaranteed against fading or color change
- Bold black color complements factory tinted glass
- Non-reflective (no metal)
- Signal friendly, including GPS, satellite radios, cellular phones, and tire pressure monitoring systems
- Blocks more than 99% of UV rays to protect you, your passengers, and your car interior
- Available in seven shades
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Specification||Galaxie 50||Galaxie 35||Galaxie 20||Galaxie 5|
|Visible light transmittance %||52%||37%||20%||5%|
|Visible light reflectance (exterior) %||7%||6%||6%||5%|
|Visible light transmittance on auto glass %||44%||32%||17%||4%|
|UV light blocked (300 to 380 nm) %||>99%||>99%||>99%||>99%|
|Total solar energy rejected %||31%||35%||40%||44%|
|SIRR – Selective Infrared energy rejected %1||15%||16%||18%||18%|
|IRER – Infrared energy rejected %2||22%||22%||23%||23%|
Solar Gard VortexIR
Nature meets nanotechnology for ultimate performance.
This isn’t your first vehicle, and you already know high-performance window film dramatically improves how you feel and look in your car or truck. So do we. That’s why we introduced the combined power of timeless raw materials and nanotechnology in our new VortexIR® Ceramic Film Series. Ceramic nanoparticles create a deeper black that won’t make your windows look like mirrors. But more than that, VortexIR premium technology absorbs energy from the sun instead of reflecting light and radio waves like other films on the market. For you, that means a cooler interior, more bars on your cell phone and a look that will last a lifetime.
- Advanced ceramic technology rejects up to 88% of infrared rays
- Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) of up to 63%
- Blocks more than 99% of harmful UV rays, preventing overexposure
- Signal-friendly construction won’t interfere with mobile phones, GPS navigation, satellite radio, and other electronic devices
- Helps keep shattered glass together for increased safety
- Reduced interior fading
- Rich black color
- Available in a wide range of shades to accommodate any driver’s preference and minimize glare
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Specification||VortexIR 45||VortexIR 35||VortexIR 25||VortexIR 15||VortexIR 5|
|Visible light transmittance %|
|Visible light reflectance (exterior) %||6%||6%||5%||5%||5%|
|Visible light transmittance on auto glass %||39%||32%||20%||15%||7%|
|UV light blocked (300 to 380 nm) %||>99%||>99%||>99%||>99%||>99%|
|Total solar energy rejected %||53%||53%||57%||60%||63%|
|SIRR – Selective Infrared energy rejected %1||72%||74%||81%||82%||88%|
|IRER – Infrared energy rejected %2||57%||60%||61%||62%||63%|
Details & Warnings
Tint Service Information
- Films are warrantied for 10 years.
- Application is guaranteed against peeling and air pockets long-term.
- Films are installed wet and have a cure time of up to one month before all moisture has baked in, initial bubbles and hazing are normal.
- While we do warranty against contamination from our environment, we cannot warranty against contamination in dusty or otherwise dirty vehicles or glass with grime from smoking. It is a good idea to bring your vehicle in as clean as possible.
- For retints where we are stripping off your old tint and replacing, the rear windshields will not be warrantied because it is impossible to get all remaining glue off because a blade cannot be used.
- You are subject to tint laws in your state, we are not liable for illegal tints. Click here for laws in your state.
Tint Service Information
- Tinting your windshield is not recommended as it significantly reduces visibility at night.
- Since films are installed wet, there is a chance of damage to electronics no matter how well we protect the dashboard. Damage is extremely rare, but it can happen.
- There is no warranty or guarantee with windshield tint, and we are not liable for damages related to the installation.